Friday, February 03, 2006

Homemade postcards

I started making homemade postcards. I really like receiving them and it is fun to create them, too. This is the third one I sent out, it was for a German language exchange. The receiver really liked it.

This one was pretty straightforward to do. I chose a picture I had taken with my digital camera, added the stamp border with an online utility; I mounted the printout on cardboard, added the black border and two thin cardboard stripes as the banners.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo...that is a brilliant idea!! :) Can you share with me that utility that u used?? Would appreciate it. ;)

July 04, 2006 2:36 AM  
Blogger Swan said...

I used the framer at fd's flickr toys to create the stamp look.

July 04, 2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home