Monday, November 20, 2006

I Lift My Eyes To The Hills


I Lift My Eyes To The Hills
Originally uploaded by swan4.
The topic for Illustration Friday was Thanksgiving. Instead of the US holiday, I thought of the more general concept of giving thanks.
My grandmother and my mom both had/have low pressure glaucoma. It's hereditery, so I might get it, too. Every year I have my eyes tested, and each time I'm especially thankful when they are still ok.
I'm grateful that I can see the beauty of nature, art, etc.

Watercolor pencils in my sketchbook Moleskine. The scan came out more yellowish than the picture really is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Swan...thanks for stopping by and for you nice comments! Your illustration is lovely! Don't worry about the fact that mine sold. I've been doing art for most of my life...I'll be 54 next August. Just keep working at it because you have a gift!!

November 21, 2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home