Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Superhero"


"Superhero"
Originally uploaded by swan4.
The topic this week for Illustration Friday is "Superhero".

I don't really care that much about those fantasy superheroes. But since I've come to Australia, I've heard a lot about surf lifesaving - There is an exhibit here at the National Museum of Australia and they show some stuff on TV. I think people like this and also firefighters etc. and those who don't have a description like that are the real superheroes. They just go out and save people's lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayleen West - Children Author/Illustrator said...

Too true.
I had to find a subject for Australia remembers one time for the RSL and eveyone painted the soldiers when i was busy painting the nurses who would have seen great sorrow during the war. I also did a painting called the telegram that showed a woman recieving the sad news.

January 25, 2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home