Monday, May 11, 2009

Potholder


I hadn't crocheted for a long time. But a week ago I just started a project to see what I could remember. I don't remember the names of the stitches (I learned the German names back then anyway), but I managed to finish a potholder within a week. I used two different kinds of stitches. In the end I went twice around the perimeter. The yarn I used had different colors in different sections, so I didn't have to do anything to get the stripes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! I want it! LOL great blog! donnadmb

April 01, 2010 7:31 PM  
Blogger Swan said...

Thanks! It was fun to try this.

April 01, 2010 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home